Adaptive Equipment Connection
ConnectAbility of MN’s expanded program, funded by CommunityGiving and Accra, will provide, at no cost, gently used donated adaptive equipment or fund up to 90% of the cost of new equipment to families or individuals who could not otherwise afford these items.
These items can range from, but limited to: mobility chairs, lifts, sensory items, specialty clothing, adaptive devices, Assistive Technology devices or programs, environmental appliances.
DONATED USED EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
To qualify to receive equipment from our donated equipment program we only ask:
- You make an appointment to visit our office to assure the equipment is a correct fit and fulfills the needs of the person using it. 320.253.0765
- This equipment is donated on a weekly basis and we do not offer “holds”
- We have no restriction as where in MN you live for the this program
To view the current available equipment please CLICK HERE
GRANT FUNDED EQUIPMENT
To be eligible for the Grant Funded Equipment the following criteria must be met:
- Live in Stearns, Sherburne, Benton counties or in Watkins school district
- Have a financial need
- Be able to contribute 10-20% of the total cost of the equipment (amount is determined by the AEC committee)
- Abide by the grant reporting rules (Click here for Cover letter for Project Connect)
- Complete application- Click here for Adaptive Equipment Connection Program Application form