Donated Equipment Program
We are very fortunate at ConnectAbility of MN. We often receive donated equipment that has been outgrown or is no longer needed by the family. Staying true to our Vision Statement of empowering people with physical and invisible barriers to achieve their potential, we donate those items right back to families that need them at no cost and with no paperwork.
Our Donated Equipment Program is available state wide.
The inventory of items we have available changes weekly. We recommend you check this page frequently or let us know if you have a special need.
Our contact is Hello@ConnectAbilityMN.org or 320-253-0765.
*Please note: we do not provide warranties and we cannot be held liable for any injury resulting from donated equipment.
If you would like to donate items, we simply ask that they be clean and in good and safe working order. We cannot accept soft items (such as mattresses and specialty bedding), vehicles, or non-functioning chairs and scooters.
- We accept donations by appointment, 320-253-0765.
- We accept items in good working order.
- We do provide a charitable tax donation receipt for your donation.
- Your donation will be provided, free of charge, to a person or family in need.
If you would benefit from receiving any of these donated items, please call the office to arrange an appointment and then come in and make sure the equipment fits you before you take it home. It’s that easy.
- To pick up your item(s) you need an appointment, 320-253-0765.
- All items have been cleaned and refrubished. There is no warrenty or guarentee.
- You will need to sign a Release of Liability to accept your item(s)
- When possible, we ask the person that will be using the equipment be present to ensure proper fit.