BOO! It’s Back!
The annual Halloween Party is scheduled for October 26, 2020 from 6-8:00 p.m.
We are making some big changes to make this a COVID-19 safe event. Please read this carefully before registering.
Making the Event COVID 19 safe
- Hosted at the St. Cloud Eagles Club in both event rooms to spread out
- Route to visit all games and food and back outside
- Limited tables that are spaced apart
- Adults please wear masks, children as able
- Each game will be disinfected between each child
- No entertainer, to prevent crowds sitting together
- Staggered attendance * A-L families 6-7 p.m. M-Z families 7-8 p.m.
The Event FUN
- All the games, plus a new one or two
- Food will be served by volunteers
- Child and family costume contest with prizes
- Candy bags
*To keep the number of people in the room at a safe number, we are asking families with a last name starting with A-L to come during the 6-7 p.m. hour and families with last names starting with M-Z to come during the 7-8 p.m. hour.
Register to enjoy an evening with your family dressed up for an adaptive friendly Halloween Party.