RIDER TRAINER PROGRAM
How to Become a Ride Trainer
Many people in need of rides require some assistance in learning how to use Lyft. Trainers are needed to help these riders to use Lyft independently and safely. This experience benefits both the rider who is learning important new safety skills and the trainer providing a helping hand to fill a community need.
This site includes the resources for you to apply with us to become a successful Ride Trainer in your community.
Here are the tasks involved for Ride Trainers:
1. Complete the application and other required materials.
2. Review all the training materials and complete a knowledge quiz.
3. Be matched with people in your area in need of ride training
4. Meet the rider to perform the training at their location of choice.
5. Prepare a checklist of tasks completed with the rider.
Apply with us.
The first step is the application process. Complete and submit these downloadable forms:
Complete the Online Training:
The second step is to complete the required trainings. Click and review each video for instructional material.
After viewing the Ride Trainer Program, CLICK HERE to test your knowledge of the program material.
You will need to pass the quiz to be a Ride Trainer.
For questions about the Ride Trainer Program, contact us: